2.8

I have contacted your dept 2 times and they act like im talking another language. I am trying to get my cell bill to fall on 1 the month.This month i turned it on 1 or 2 so i went 3 days without cell even tho im disabled.

But now im sent message saying they turning it off tommorrow. The guy says it cant be adjusted to 1. Which i asked for his supervisor which i ended up hung up on. Anyways if you cant adjust to the first which should work cuz my check comes then.

If not can i take my straight talk phone to boost.

So far everytime i asked them for help i got it i had them 2 yrs prior to you. Here is my device id

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Comments

MariaST

This is Christian from Straight Talk Wireless. I see you need help with your phone.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. ^Christian