Monticello, Indiana

I sent a phone that did not work into Straighttalk , being told that I would get my money refunded because I could not wait the time to get the replacement phone.I went out and purchased a new phone while I waited for my refund.

It has now been over a month and I called to check on it and they have no record of anything!!! They claim they never received the phone and now want me to do a bunch of *** just to try to prove that I sent the phone! I used their shipping address that they sent me!!

Straight talk SUCKS!!!Customer Service is HORRIBLE and you can NEVER be on the phone with them for less nthan 45 minutes!!

Review about: Straight Talk Cell Phone.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

STRAIGHT TALK SUCKS!They took the payment out of my account twice in two days (12/31/15 & 1/2/16) sending my account into overdraft and after 2 hours and 28 mins, all but 12 mins of this time I was on hold.

Only to find out they have no way to put it back in my account. We all know that is a STRAIGHT UP LIE!! I should of known its all wal mart quality..aka *** PRODUCT, *** SERVICE! Be smart and stay away from Walmart, Straight Talk and Track Phone all together.

you will have a much better life!

MariaST
to Anonymous #1107444

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

bernie459

Next time, send your phone certified mail. You will get a signed copy of date of delivery.

TAC

I hate them too!Bought the sim card Bring Your Own Phone kit, and the first person I talked to said I could use the tracfone I have, so he ported my number to that sim card.

Told me to wait an hour, turn the phone off, then on again and if it didn't work, call them back. I did. I got a different person, of course, and SHE said I couldn't use my tracfone! SO I now have to wait for THEM to send me another sim card so I can go back to tracfone, they have to re- port my number...this could take DAYS!

I have NO home phone...and NOW I have no cell phone either!!! I am SUPER PISSED! Bunch of *** idiots! I requested they overnight the sim card, they said "they can't", I pitched such a fit, that they are going to now.

I still will be without a phone for at least 2 days!:( :(