Straight Talk Wireless - I HATE STRAIGHTTALK!!

895 of 1302 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

I sent a phone that did not work into Straighttalk , being told that I would get my money refunded because I could not wait the time to get the replacement phone.I went out and purchased a new phone while I waited for my refund.

It has now been over a month and I called to check on it and they have no record of anything!!! They claim they never received the phone and now want me to do a bunch of *** just to try to prove that I sent the phone! I used their shipping address that they sent me!!

Straight talk SUCKS!!!Customer Service is HORRIBLE and you can NEVER be on the phone with them for less nthan 45 minutes!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
895 of 1302 Straight Talk Wireless reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
MariaST

Feb 06 #1107443

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Feb 03 #1105590

STRAIGHT TALK SUCKS! They took the payment out of my account twice in two days (12/31/15 & 1/2/16) sending my account into overdraft and after 2 hours and 28 mins, all but 12 mins of this time I was on hold. Only to find out they have no way to put it back in my account. We all know that is a STRAIGHT UP LIE!! I should of known its all wal mart quality..aka *** PRODUCT, *** SERVICE! Be smart and stay away from Walmart, Straight Talk and Track Phone all together. you will have a much better life!

MariaST

Feb 06 #1107444

bernie459

Nov 21, 2015 #1067275

Next time, send your phone certified mail. You will get a signed copy of date of delivery.

TAC

Dec 17, 2013 #760099

I hate them too! Bought the sim card Bring Your Own Phone kit, and the first person I talked to said I could use the tracfone I have, so he ported my number to that sim card. Told me to wait an hour, turn the phone off, then on again and if it didn't work, call them back. I did. I got a different person, of course, and SHE said I couldn't use my tracfone! SO I now have to wait for THEM to send me another sim card so I can go back to tracfone, they have to re- port my number...this could take DAYS! I have NO home phone...and NOW I have no cell phone either!!! I am SUPER PISSED! Bunch of *** idiots! I requested they overnight the sim card, they said "they can't", I pitched such a fit, that they are going to now. I still will be without a phone for at least 2 days! :( :(

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.