Columbus, Mississippi

My name is Patricia Breaux 217 Mill St. Columbus, Ms.39701 Phone Number 662-497-4797.

Three months ago I bought a SunrizeLG for 79.00 and it started locking up on Me and I bought the Insurance for it also, so I sent it back then in the mean time I bought a Flip Top for the time being and it messed up on Me so I set that one back also. Yall sent Me a cheap Replacement Phone and was not a Touch Screen like I had so I sent that back because all together I spent 100.00 Plus 65.00 Minutes and a 45.00 one so Im vert Dissappointed at all the run around I have gotten and have been with Straight Talk for around 15 years and never have had any Trouble what so ever. I Deserve a Decent Phone and being I live alone I need it for a lot of Reasons. I have all the Information and Confirmation Numbers also Tracking Number for the Phone I sent back to Planfield,IN.

and there sitting in a warehouse at Brightpoint so Please Help Me. Sunrize LG 1117472213 IME 356810 Confirmation No.148884 Flip Top 1118955889 and the Tracking No. for the Replacement Phone is 9505511078745257519527 and was Delivered on 9/16/15 at Facility Finance number 177007. Now I would think Yall have all the Phones, Reciepts and I cant see why this has drug on so long.

Im not a Well Woman and I don't need all this run around that My Phone is in the Mail, Well I been waiting a little too long for this to be straightened out by now.

I do ask for Yall to Correct this and send Me the Android that was Suppose to be here 2 Months ago now come on People give Me a Break. Thank You and I hope to hear something soon because I Depend on My Phone can Yall Understand that!!!!!!THANK YOU PATRICIA BREAUX

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.