I searched for an hour on the login page to find my account number and change my PIN. After being unsuccessful, I just wanted to speak to a live person for assistance. The live chat was not helpful as well

Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas

Comments

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand where you are coming from, and we deeply apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Unfortunately, because of the fraudulent activity that we have experienced, our procedures were updated. We are unable to provide the IMEI/ESN or any account information. This is to ensure the security of your account.

We can only help you find the information you need and verify if it is correct. Let us see what we can do to help you resolve this issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews