I just went through the whole entire thing on the phone and transferred Jess to find out that I cant even get through tonight and Im trying to get the auto pay and give you guys my bank card number so that I can get more minutes and hopefully you have the right bank card can you please call me back or text me when youre open

360-839-**** Dawn King

User's recommendation: Thank you I had to wait and get a new bank card I have minutes but I need more.

Comments

#2045300

Hi, Dawn K Esm. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble you may have encountered. You can purchase a service plan on our website at https://www.straighttalk.com/all-plans or text the word BUY to 611611. You can also contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355 so we can better assist you on purchasing a service plan and enrolling to our Auto-Refill program.

Should you need further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews