I have been on the phone (landline) with alleged Straight Talk reps and "managers" and have been unable to affect any change in the situation. I was told by two "port managers" (Lea, #521602 and John, #12345, the numbers they provided) that my number was lost and irretrievable.

John screamed the information. I have spoken with no less than 60 "managers". There have been 4 attempts to put numbers other than the one ported over from Sprint on my account. I have also left messages for Sultina Little and Pearline Graham.

These two people were presented as Managerial Executives. Neither of those individuals responded. Still, I have seen no progress in the situation.

I am still without phone service as of 3/22/21.

I have conveyed on each interaction and conversation that I am losing money everyday that I am without my number and phone service. There seems to be an overall attitude of disregard.

Keith Gray

Reference #: 332264

Ticket #: 123015****

User's recommendation: Avoid Straight Talk like the plague.

Location: Belleville, Illinois

Comments

#2001292

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. To assist you, chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews