Resolved
3.5
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 25, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. They sent me a sim card that worked to get new phone started. They do need to give better training to their associates so others do not have to jump through hoops like I did to get proper help.

Original review posted by user Dec 26, 2021

My phone was locked out of system because I thought I could put original sim card into my new paid for unlocked phone. Not only did that not work but old phone will not work either now.

I have contacted them and it has been 2 days!! They still can not get data/calling, and they even said I am active and paid up!

The most frustrating thing is that its an automated response from strait talk telling me the darn issue and they still wont get me service!

Its insane! They created problem that they cant fix!

User's recommendation: It is good service until you need changes or have any problem. Stay away! Hours on phone and no one can help you.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Good price.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Awful tech support.

Comments

Hi Ben K Hvl. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are responding to your review. We are sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. We would like to further assist you with this. Allow us to gather more information from you.

To do so, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews