I called customer service requesting to get the same exact model as the one I purchase. I was told that the shipping department had no equivalent phones so they took it upon themselves to send me a down graded phone and they could not do anything else about it.

I was transfer to the shipping department and an employee named Jim hang up the phone on me. I had to call back and explained myself once again. This time in Spanish.

I spoke to two different managers and five different employees in all since they keep transferring me and needles to say I got nowhere.

I am another unsatisfied customer, forced to move to a different phone provider. Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

MariaST

Hi ThisMarmot. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so I can help you get this resolved.