I have NEVER experienced such a horrible Website as the Straight Talk Wireless site. It was IMPOSSIBLE to activate my new phone when I switched to STW and had to do it by phone; now I just tried to set up an account.

It didn't accept my password so I went through the process of setting up a new one. And what do you know? Suddenly your screwed up Website wouldn't accept that one either! I feel like I've made a terrible mistake signing up with STW and buying a new phone to boot.

Your Website is positively the WORST I have ever tried to use. I am very close to shutting down this whole deal with STW and finding a more user friendly company to do business with. I am REALLY pissed off!

AND, I just tried to send this to support@StraightTalk.com and wouldn’t you know – it came back as undeliverable. What the *** kind of a company are you running?

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Website.

Reason of review: STW Website SUCKS.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Havent even been able to make a call yet.

I didn't like: Your website truly really sucks not user friendly at all, Unable to activate phone on website or create an account.

• Think Before You Switch To Stw

Comments

MariaST

Hi Royrutanen. This is MariaST.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and we would like to help you. We are also sorry that you are having issues with the website in trying to activate your phone. We have other way to activate your phone, you can simply text the word "Port" or "Activar" to short code 611611. You can also chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.