3.1

I literally spent eight hours on the phone with straight talk today. Trying to get my number switched over to a new phone.

I spoke to like 12 operators they all kept telling me to do the same thing. We kept repeating the same actions over and over and over with the same result every time over and over and over. On day two my frustrations was very high I was hung up on five times. One operator was so rude to me I wanted to file a complaint.

I asked for the ladies name or operator number to File a complaint and no one would give it to me no one would give me her ID number.

So how am I supposed to file complaint against this lady when I dont know who Im finally complaint against. Very very very disappointed in straight talk I will be switching services

User's recommendation: Don’t use straight talk.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Service until i needed help.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Keep hanging up on me.

Location: Diamond, Ohio

Comments

Hi Markus Kem. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced with our service. We understand where you are coming from and how frustrating this has been. Please know that it is never our goal to let you experience such troubles. We would like to review your account so we can help you fix the issue.

Please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews