1.8

Today I verified on their website that my galaxy phone was compatible to use their service. So I went out and bought a $35 prepaid phone card, came home, tried to activate it, and was told that it isn't possible.

I was also told that I cannot get a refund even if I send them the card and my receipt. I AM PISSED. I got some lengthy reason that I'm not even sure I completely understand.. something about the phone being compatible but none of their carriers are.

I asked to speak to a manager and let them know that I was misled into buying a product that I find out later I cannot use. Out almost forty bucks during a pandemic is NOT OKAY. No remedy was offered or given. Called Walmart where I purchased the card and they basically said sorry- no refund.

I am very angry. I feel misled and now I have a worthless card.

Walmart tried to sell me a different phone. I just want my money back!

User's recommendation: Don't buy a prepaid card until you call their customer service line and verify that not only the phone is compatible, that there is a carrier that is.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Misleading information.

Comments

#1981246

Hi Tera P. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for the trouble that you have encountered with your phone. To assist you, chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews