Verified Reviewer

Resolved
2.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 11, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered.

Original review posted by user Oct 11, 2021

I bought a service card. The numbers on the card do not work.

I have contacted Straight Talk, then was told to bring it back to Wal Mart. I was told at Wal Mart where I bought it, they cannot scan the card to fix the issue because they claim their machines won't let them return the card as per Straight Talk's policy for no returns. This card is issue is their fault or the fault or Straight Talk. Then Wal mart told me to call their customer service who directed me to Straight Talk.

I was told to send in my information to the a name @tracfone email.

It has been over 48 hours and have had no reply. The issue has not been corrected.

User's recommendation: DO NOT buy Straight Talk cards or use the service at all if you can help it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Unlimited Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Lied to by employees and manager, Incompetence of customer service, Incompetent employees, Money stolen, Wont resolve issue.

Comments

#2088389

Hi, An B Ksc. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for all the trouble this has caused you. On the other hand, we are glad that the issue has already been fixed. If you encounter any other issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews