Kendallville, Indiana
2.7

First off, let me start by saying this has been....LITERALLY....the worst and most AGGRAVATING week of my life! Well maybe not my life but...you get it!

Straight talk is A FREAKING JOKE! i bought the *** BYOP kit ...yeah this will be great...NO IT IS NOT GREAT! first off i used customer support to set it up so i could ENSURE THAT NOTHING WOULD GO WRONG! WOW....a week later im in tears, down 70 dollars and now my phone number is in limbo because they freaked up both my sims....the worst part is...my phone worked for 5 hours so i thought all was well....untill they cut my service off and sent me a new sim card that i told them NOT to send me 4 days prior because i was just going to use my android for now on!

to make a long story short, i have talked to over 25....im dead serious ...25 people. on the phone or on chat support and they are all freaking morons.....none can help and to make things worse they just keep saying, i understand your concern...NO YOU DO NOT! BECAUSE IM GOING TO RIP YOUR FACE OFF OF YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to make things worse they started my plan, so now im paying for 2 weeks i cannot use unless i pay another 10 bucks for another sim that has to be mailed to me in ANOTHER week.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?AT THIS POINT IM LITERALLY AT THE *** OF SCREAMING! this was literally the worst choice i have never made and if i could take it back i would!

Im here to tell you that straight talk....DOESNT care about you. they do NOT speak english very well...and NONE OF THEM....NONE...KNOW WHAT THE HECK THEY ARE DOING!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Reason of review: Nothing but a freaking joke.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Terrible customer service.

• Straight Talk Horrible Worst Comp

Comments

I can relate to this aggravation. They have my account of 3+ years so screwed up and if I can survive this month my 3 phones are transferring to Verizon prepaid.

A little extra money is worth being shed of this nightmare. My brand new phone is linked to someone's else account and I can't change it because I don't know their security questions. Heck they did this and refuse to help.

I have someone phone number I can't change and they have an account they can't touch because they don't know the IMEI on my phone! Can't make this stuff up!

MariaST
@Anonymous

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.