State: Illinois City: Danville Clear all filters (2 of 1879 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Straight Talk Wireless in Danville, Illinois - Awful service!

My daughter has had straight talk for 2 years because of where we live, and it is the most worst service ever! She loves to watch Christian info on You Tube, but only after 5 days, all of her video play runs out! Every time she calls customer service, which has been at least 20 times!, she never gets anyone who speaks English, plus they never know what to do!!!!! 45 dollars a month and it is awful!! She did have Boost mobile for $35 a month and her video or data NEVER ran out but she can't get it anymore because of where we live! There are no Straight talk offices in our area and the employees at Walmart never have a clue about the phones! We just purchased a card yesterday, and she still has no video play, and when she called them, they told her that she had to wait until today for it to work!! Still doesn't!!! I think we have no other option but to contact the Better Business Berea! What a nightmare and a rip off!!!!!! Lori Hancock 217-260-9698
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service
Cons
  • Undelivered promises for unused services
  • Im still waiting for a replacement phone
  • Tech support customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Straight Talk Wireless in Danville, Illinois - Straight talk smart phones really

my name is Jeffrey, and I purchased a phone called today so I could get a new battery, as the phone wont stay charged upon calling they want me to send my phone in so they can send me a new one don't think so you send me new one then ill send my old one in, asked are you gonna replace the minutes I lose while you have the old phone no they said to all consumers DONT BY STRAIGHT TALK FROM WALMART THEY SUCK, im disappointed in there customer service, the general overall service they offer isn't service, its a hassle, frustrating, by the time I was off the phone I was ready to explode

I have a complaint filed with the BBB in florida...i suggest you do the same. No resolution has come about, but at least they are getting some of the irritation that I have dealt with for over a month.

A defective phone, defective customer service, defective company, defective business practices, defective management and defective customer satisfaction.

Don't waste your money with this switch and bait, lying, stealing, unethical company. I am also in contact with the FCC...I don't really expect my money to be returned and I have since changed providers, but I will continue to follow up on this while hoping that this will be a pain in their smartphone for a change!!!!!

Review