State: Illinois Product: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service Clear all filters (2 of 70 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Internet Service Review from Alorton, Illinois

1.8
Have had straight talk for more than two years, service has been great up until the end of 2015. Noticed my internet bogging down past below 2g. This would happen a day, sometimes two days after making my monthly payment. ST says it's due to using all of my monthly 5GB high speed internet. I MONITOR MY DATA USAGE. 354MB of data usage do not equal 5.0GB! ST also claims once passed 5.0GB, speeds drop to 2g... I can't even load the Google search engine page. Legal action will be taken soon.
Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Straight Talk Wireless - Internet Service Review

Customer service. was poor. on hold for longer than 30 minutes. My internet has been slower since I aded money to my acont. Can't acsees gps or google play. and still customer service has NOT corected thease issues . CHRISTOPHERD.JONES24@GMAIL.COM
MariaST

I was about to give up on my phone until I found this email address for Straight Talk and they actually fixed all my problems. Now, I am glad I decided to give it another try.

Send them your name, cell number and serial number. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

They will help you.

MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

View more comments (1)