State: Illinois Product: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan Clear all filters (5 of 167 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Plan Review

I have been a member of straight talk wireless for years and ive never went over my data plan now adays itseems as if im paying the same price for slower data i just refilled my phone today and its still running very slow yall need to do something because im getting tired of being cheated out of my money and for god sake put people on the phone we can understand i speak english
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Reason of review
Problems with payment

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan Review

My phone needed a reset OMG IT TOOK 24 HOURS AND SIX TECH PEOPLE THAT NOBODY COULD UNDERSTAND ASK THEM TO TALK LOUDER BUT TO NO END IN SITE THE PHONE AND PLAN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LAKE. SEE YA. SERVICES ARE DOWN RITE AWFUL AND NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK FOR UNLAW CLAIMS OF UNLIMITED DATA YA RITE BETER FOR PONY EXPRESS AND A TALKING HORSE!!!
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Plan Review from Murphysboro, Illinois

I have bought a $45.00 unlimited talk text and data from straight talk and they have told me that I went over my useage I talked to the manager Isabella ID# 516220 and she was telling me about the terms and conditions and I asked her in what paragraph to look at with the pamphlet that came with my phone and instead of her pointing it out on the pamphlet she told me to go look online and no where in the pamphlet does it say that you have a certain amount of useage on unlimited data my phone number is 618-306-5516
MariaST

Hi! I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

The data will have high (3G-4G) speed until it reaches 2.5 GB.

At 2.5 GB, the data speed will be throttled to 2G speed for the remainder of the 30-day cycle. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan

Straight Talk Wireless in Schaumburg, Illinois - Text Messaging Not Working - Unbelievably Horrible Customer Service! 13 Days & Counting!

I have not been able to receive text messages since Monday, June 30th (Today is July 12). I have called customer support numerous time, spoken with both the customer representatives and the "supervisor department." I have totaled more than 8 hours on the phone with them trying to resolve the problem. I have also been in contact with customer service via email for 5 days now and am just getting the run around. They continue to ask for my phone number - which I have given them multiple times - and tell me to call customer service. I have even been told that Straight Talk does not allow us to speak with their tech support. I was also told (via email) that customer support spoke with me two afternoons ago. They also noted the time and that I told them that I do not have an alternate phone - also completely fabricated. We never spoke. I was at work all day and I did not receive a call from them. So far, per their instructions, I have: -Turned my phone on and off (multiple times) -Removed the battery (multiple times) -Checked my APN settings (multiple times) -Taken the phone back to factory settings I am continuously told that because I can receive text messages from myself that there is not a problem with my phone or the service. Seriously, they're like a broken record, like saying it over and over will somehow make my text messaging just start working The phone is less than a year old. Something seems to be wrong with the service as the phone is otherwise functioning normally. Now I will have to purchase a new phone and plan with another company (something I really can't afford to do at this time). I have never before experienced such horrible customer service.

We have the same issue with one of our Straight Talk phones on the Verizon towers. Verizon keeps kicking up off their towers and we can't receive text messages. This is a phone for a teen so it's basically useless.

MariaST

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

View more comments (1)
Tags
  • poor serivce

Straight Talk Wireless in Palos Park, Illinois - Straight talk year plan doesn't save

I GOT A SOLICITATION EMAIL TO SIGN UP FOR ONE YEAR SERVICE FOR $499. I LOGGED INTO MY STRAIGHT TALK ACCOUNT AND COULD NOT FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. I CALLED THE SERVICE NUMBER TO LEARN THAT THE ONE YEAR PLAN ACTUALLY HAS SERVICE CHARGES TACKED ON TO MAKE IT $548.73 FOR ONE YEAR OF SERVICE. I DECIDED TO KEEP MY PHONE WITH AUTOREFILL ONE MONTH AT A TIME. THIS TYPE OF LYING CAUSES ME TO BE ANGRY. THIS IS NOT STRAIGHT TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK OTHER CONSUMERS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS. ALL STRAIGHT TALK IS DOING IS GETTING TO USE MY MONEY FOR 11 MONTHS FREE!!!!!

Contact Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service