Update by user Jun 14, 2013

We finally resolved my issues after numerous and on going complaints and getting this moved up the ladder till someone placed someone in charge of getting this resolved and they did.

Original review posted by user May 14, 2013

I started with them a few months ago and have called in with phone issues numerous times. The last time I called they only had notes about my calling with issues once although I had called, emailed and attempted to post to their blog numerous times.

My phone squeals in my ear while talking on it and each time I have called they have me do the same procedures and then tell me okay its fine... well it’s not. The other day I got my complaint elevated to a manager who spent time took notes and wanted to replace my phone. I was told they would send me a fed ex label and I should call them with the tracking number and they would send me a new phone.

Well I did as they asked, called and gave them the tracking number for the returned phone, waited 24 hours and called to get the tracking number for the phone they were sending only to find out now that they will only send the phone after they get my phone back in their warehouse. This is not what 2 other managers had told me and now I may be waiting up to 10 days to get my replacement phone.

Out of 4 people I spoke with 2 said one thing 2 said another and in my opinion no one there knows what they are talking about if you can get 2 different stories 50% of the time. No matter how cheap I would suggest carefully making a decision on using this service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement.

Comments