Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
1.2

The call center Couldn't activate the phone with my same number or use the month of service I had just purchased because they deleted my whole account. Very long story short, they said that they would give back the number "if" I purchase another month of service.

Well...obviously they couldn't activate the phone and I returned it to Walmart ( they labeled it as defective) to be sent back to straight talk. Well I at this point have attempted to activate 25 straight talk phones, 12 of which are their most expensive phones. Have had to go to different counties to get phones so that I can find different phones that Walmart has in stock for straight talk. Is is interesting how Walmart doesn't care if you return the phones within the 14 day return window, they just label them as defective and off they go back to straight talk.

Well I am having the worst time activating the phones with the existing number and my paid months worth of minutes.

I have had to return the phones to Walmart and they just label them as defective.

I guess one of these days I will find a straight talk phone that isn't defective and get my phone number and paid month's of service back.

Well, off to a Walmart in Orlando to try again...and again...and again. Do you get the picture straight talk?

User's recommendation: If you have problems, just return the phone and try again...

Location: Palm Bay, Florida

Comments

they are rock bottom in customer service......

Hi Robert C Mke. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We regret to hear that you are displeased with our product and service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant and we wish to make it right for you. Please know that we are very much willing to assist you in this transaction. However, due to the nature of the call, we need to speak with you directly so that we can provide you complete assistance and attend to this matter accordingly.

Kindly chat with us using this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact .

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews