State: Indiana City: Kendallville Clear all filters (2 of 1879 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Straight Talk Wireless - Review in Telecommunications category

The most dishonest company I have dealt with. EVER. DO NOT HOOK UP WITH THEM ...AND DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. !!!!! someone that works there will steal your identity Swear to GOD! IM in litigation with the dishonest company now

Lmao @ Maria. Who would contact customer care after customer care stole the persons identity. Are you smoking crack?

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

View more comments (1)
Review
#919579 Review #919579 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Bad quality
2.7
First off, let me start by saying this has been....LITERALLY....the worst and most AGGRAVATING week of my life! Well maybe not my life but...you get it! Straight talk is A FREAKING JOKE! i bought the *** BYOP kit ...yeah this will be great...NO IT IS NOT GREAT! first...

I can relate to this aggravation. They have my account of 3+ years so screwed up and if I can survive this month my 3 phones are transferring to Verizon prepaid.

A little extra money is worth being shed of this nightmare. My brand new phone is linked to someone's else account and I can't change it because I don't know their security questions. Heck they did this and refuse to help.

I have someone phone number I can't change and they have an account they can't touch because they don't know the IMEI on my phone! Can't make this stuff up!

View more comments
Review
Product
Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card
Cons
  • Terrible customer service
Reason of review
Nothing but a freaking joke
Loss