Seller: Straight Talk Wireless State: Indiana Product: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement Clear all filters (0 of 38 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Show
Product:
I sent a phone that did not work into Straighttalk , being told that I would get my money refunded because I could not wait the time to get the replacement phone. I went out and purchased a new phone while I waited for my refund. It has now been over a month and I...
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

View more comments
Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Replacement
Loss

Straight Talk Wireless in Indianapolis, Indiana - Straight Talk is the worst phone service ever!

I purchased my first straight talk phone in March, 2012. Within a month, the phone stopped working. I got a replacement phone and that one stopped working as well. I replaced the phone again, and it stopped working 2 weeks later. I returned the last phone, but they sent me back a cheaper phone as replacement. I called them and spent 1hr50min on the phone explaining that they sent me the wrong phone. They sent me another replacement, but this phone was also incorrect. When I called them again, I spent 1hr on the phone with them, then was disconnected. I called again and spent another 1hr30min trying to get this matter resolved. This ussue is still unresolved a month later.

I'm having the same issue! The sent me a refurbished replacement phone that won't charge.

Then, they sent me a new battery and it still won't charge.

Now I have to wait another 7 days without a phone to receive the 2nd replacement phone and they refuse to send me the replacement before receiving my defective phone. I'm thinking of just dropping them.

Review