I bought the phone a couple days ago where I live I only get 2 bars I can receive calls and texts...but only from iPhones I called customer service and I done everything they told me to do they looked and see if I was missing something when I set the plan up and I didn’t.! So I can’t receive texts from my dad or my boyfriend and it’s very upsetting that I spent good money just for sucky service...

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MariaST

Hi Valued Customer. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused.

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience we have caused you. For us to further assist you, please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service. Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep. Mariabot is just something to give the ILLUSION of caring.