Straight Talk Wireless - Jackasses look smart by comparison

177 of 1302 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

*** bastards sent test advising credit card was expiring. I went online to update. The transaction was refused. Twice. Said CALL STRAIT TALK.

I did. Took 45 mminutes. Explained and gave the new credit card info. Agent cancelled my service and never used the new card - I know I checked at my bank.

NO SERVICE.

Called again. Took 2 hours. Advised Agent I HAVE NO SERVICE. Further I paid for it before the *** cancelled it.

After another hour, the 2nd agent said she corrected the problem.

I have since learned, she did not activate my phone number. I have no idea what number she activated but I am still not receiving calls from customers who have the correct number.

Called JACKASSES at Strait Talk again. Waiting ...... 30 minutes so far. PURE JACKASSES.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #802443

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Straight Talk Wireless? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
177 of 1302 Straight Talk Wireless reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
MariaST

Mar 04 #1121883

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

0 0 Reply
pennyjakes

Mar 04 #1122064

isnt that the truth. if they knew whhat they were doing they would have already fixed this the first time but noooo *** up

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.