Santa Rosa, California
100% full Not resolved

*** bastards sent test advising credit card was expiring. I went online to update. The transaction was refused. Twice. Said CALL STRAIT TALK.

I did. Took 45 mminutes. Explained and gave the new credit card info. Agent cancelled my service and never used the new card - I know I checked at my bank.

NO SERVICE.

Called again. Took 2 hours. Advised Agent I HAVE NO SERVICE. Further I paid for it before the *** cancelled it.

After another hour, the 2nd agent said she corrected the problem.

I have since learned, she did not activate my phone number. I have no idea what number she activated but I am still not receiving calls from customers who have the correct number.

Called JACKASSES at Strait Talk again. Waiting ...... 30 minutes so far. PURE JACKASSES.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Submit review

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

pennyjakes
to MariaST #1122064

isnt that the truth. if they knew whhat they were doing they would have already fixed this the first time but noooo *** up