Cedar City, Utah

I have an Iphone 4s that I wanted to transfer to straight talk. I checked on their website to see if my phone was compatible and it was.

I purchased an activation kit and started to register my phone. As soon as I started that process their system wasn't registering my phones IMEI/MEID codes and nothing was working. I spent 4 hours on the phone with their representatives just to be told they couldn't do anything and that my phone wasn't compatible. They said their website would say it was compatible when it isn't sometimes.

I am very unhappy with this service and will continue with my current provider instead of switching over. I am now out $75 for buying their startup kit and will tell the rest of you trying to switch over to not trust their website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Customer service staff, Being lied to, Misleading terms of service.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.