Lynchburg, Virginia
3.3

I have been told 3 different things and promised help but now I'm still without a phone and told I either keep my number and only have 4 service days or switch the sim and have a different number. I work from home and need the same number! The first sim was deactivated (when I was out of state and needed my phone more) and they sent me a new one but didn't tell me my minutes were attached to the new sim and it had a number on it already. I already went out and bought a packet from walmart since I needed it that day! SO I just let the sim sit and my $45 airtime since I had one now.

When I went to use the unused airtime this month I was told its on the sim card with a different number! So I'm out $45 and no options...Then I was told let them deactivate my number and to 'solve the problem' they will send a new sim with my airtime and I just needed to call and activate it.

But when I tried to activate the new sim I was told I have two choices, either use the new sim with a different number (i still dont know that number) or keep my number and only have 4 days of service (although I've been with out my phone for longer!). When asked to speak to someone higher up they said that wasn't a choice. I also have been told don't worry this will work just activate the new sim and they will set it up, to well we can extend your service days to 7 days (which would have helped and I would have settled) but was disconnected and the next person was really rude and said that's not an option. I keep getting disconnected and still no resolve! This is unacceptable!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Unlimited plan.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Customer service staff, Being lied to, Customer service.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thank you.