Verified Reviewer

1.6

I bought an IPhone 8 Plus from Walmart in December so 6 months ago. I was told they couldnt unlock my phone for free until after a year!

I own this phone and refuse to pay more than I did for the phone for it to be unlocked . I will not be buying another phone from these crooks ever again!

User's recommendation: Stay away from this company buy an unlocked to any carrier phone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Apple Cell Phone Unlock.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Total lack of caring, Wifi piggy back riding with data.

Comments

#2024935

Hi Amanda N Toh. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Our branded phones are not carrier unlocked. It can only be activated in our service. However, we can unlock your phone only if you meet the set requirements.

Straight Talk Wireless will provide an unlocking code to customers who request unlocking, provided they meet the following conditions: 1. Device must have not been reported as stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity. 2. Device may have already been unlocked or device may have a pending unlock request (customer should call for resolution).

3. Device must have been activated on Straight Talk Wireless service for no fewer than 12 months. 4. Device must have redeemed no fewer than 12 months of service.

5. Device must have active service or be within 60 days after service expired. However, beginning February 03, 2021, we now offer our customers the option to unlock the phone for a fee if they have not met the 12 months of service requirements. The fee will be $150 minus $12 for every paid active month per device (cards on reserve are not calculated as paid active).

To further discuss these in details, chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews