2.0

I bought my phone outright at a department store-paid in full. Got straight talkmonth to month plan.

When the service was so poor I switched to another carrier, first straight talk did not port out the number, finally with. New carrier on a three way call I requested they let go of the number. However with absolutely no right straight talk locked my sim and the nurse service could not access. my number.

I requested straight talk unlock the sim, I was told 24-48 hours, nothing happened.

I requested a second time and they have not done it. I would not recommend this company to anyone,theyarequiteshadt.

User's recommendation: The worst phone service, and the worst customer service.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Cheap.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Dry poor customer service.

Comments

#2089320

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for all the trouble you have encountered. The provider will send a request to Straight Talk to release the number. Straight Talk will then process the request. It may take a few minutes to a few hours however it may take up to 24-48 hrs.

For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews