Straight Talk Wireless - Long time customer....it doesn't matter to them

4 of 1341 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

I ordered two sim cards for an unlocked phone.Fed -Ex was the carrier.

They show up after waiting 4 days and put a door tag on my door while I and another family member, and dog were home. They did not bother to knock on the door, even though two cars are in the driveway. So I call Straight Talk and they could have cared less. The rep told me that was my problem even though they set up the delivery so I would have to sign to receive the 2- 99 cent SIM cards.

They do not care about their customers being pleased with the experience their hard to understand phone people provide, in any way.I'm looking for a new provider but the options are even worse unless you want to pay over double for service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 1341 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

Feb 21 #1291886

If you're not a potential new customer, you mean absolutely nothing to Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE. The only thing that matters to them is new money, and even then, if you have a complicated problem during activation or later, as long as they have your money already, it's too bad, so sad, cry to your dad. Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE are thieves, modern day pirates.

Feb 22 #1292080

Feb 16 #1289240

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Feb 16 #1289193

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.