Verified Reviewer

2.5

After having service w straight talk for yrs all the sudden lost my voicemail. Called apple first..they concluded it was straight talk.

After calling over four days and numerous times thier computer always said wait for callback.. never happened. Today got thru 4 times was disconnected each time except 4th time.. was in silence for 2hrs and the person whom I could barely understand kept assuring me when they were done all would b well!

Guess what still not working and when I asked about a complaint department.. he said was apple and hung up on me wtf??? Im 59 have had a major stroke and phone is my lifeline!!!

I depend on voicemails from doctors because of short term memory loss if my problem isnt fixed Ill go elsewhere??? Beware ppl I always relied on straight talk and they left me hanging.

User's recommendation: Thumbs down.

Preferred solution: My service fixed and apology!! Maybe free 30 days for all my time lost. I’ve been a customer for yrs!!!!.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Always dependable.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Not so sure now.

Comments

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have encountered with our website. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. Our main focus is to provide an excellent service to all our clients, and we know that there are things to improve. Focusing on our quality of customer service is our priority.

To further assist you with your issue, please chat with us using this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact, or call us at 1-877-430-2355.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews