Mount Pleasant, Michigan

Okay, so after saving my points for years and finally redeeming them for a FREE month of service, I lost my discounts. I even called and talk to a rep to make sure that would not happen before doing it.

In order for me to redeem my points for a free month, I had to cancel my auto pay for a month and reinstate it before the next billing cycle. I did that. Now I only get $1 discount. I called again and was assured that I would continue receiving my normal discounts.

Today, I checked my account and I'm now paying an additional $1.68 per cycle. I was originally satisfied with Straight Talk, coming from Verizon.

The service was okay and the bill was much more in my budget. Beware when redeeming points.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

MariaST

Hi PetitePike. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. We are determined to help you in resolving this issue. Allow us to review your account so we can provide you with a concrete resolution. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.