I HAVE HAD STRAIGHT TALK FOR OVER EIGHT YEARS SO WHEN I PURCHASED A NEW PHONE I WANTED TO TRANSFER MY NUMBER, THEY LOST IT & FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS, I HAVE HAD THREE DIFFERENT NUMBERS & I STILL DO NOT HAVE SERVICE..I PERSONALL FEEL THAT A CUSTOMER IS NOT GOING TO GET ANY SATISFACTION FROM STRAIGHT TALK.I DELT WITH AN OPERATOR IN THE PHILLIPPINES FOR AN HOUR & A HALF WITH NO RESULTS! I DELT WITH THE RESOLUTION TEAM FOR TWO DAYS,WITH NO RESULTS!!

I JUST SENT AN EMAIL TO THE MIAMI OFFICE & AM IN LIMBO..I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT SINCE WALMART IS THE MAIN SOURCE OF STRAIGHT PHONES & ALL THAT GO WITH THE PHONES EXCEPT CONNECTION, THAT THEY SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR AT LEAST CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I FEEL THAT EVERYONE THAT HAS A PROBLEM WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE, SHOULD CONTACT WALMART & MAYBE THEY WILL INVESTIGATE STRAIGHT TALK CUSTOMER SERVICE SO THEY WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING..CUSTSERV@WALMART.COM THANK YOU

Comments

First, learn to type while turning off the caps lock. I realize you are mad, but it's really annoying.

I had a similar problem.

My issue was they ported the wrong number from my family plan, and instead of my brother getting ported, my number did. took 10 days to get my number back. They kept saying the number was just 'gone'. I had contract language read to me, had managers just transfer me back to the general 800 #, after 7 days and all the notes, had one manager that told me the number was never ported (which was a total fabrication).

They will do whatever it takes to get you to give up.

After 10 days and literally probably 12 hours on the phone I finally got it back. I had given up. I can't give to many details per the request of my current carrier, but my carrier that I still had a family plan on finally got ti back for me. All I can say is they had to go through AT&T, who I believe owns Straight Talk.

You will never win with Straight Talk. They just simply will not let you through past their "port department" and I suspect their systems are not set up to allow the recovery of the phone number so they really can't do it ...but they absolutely will not allow you to talk to anyone beyond their leve1 support. We all know the numbers can be recovered...they just won't do it. But I did get it back....

I did file a complaint with the FCC's website.

The issue was resolved the next day so I filed another complaint with the FCC letting them know it was resolved (could not cancel the original). However, 10 days later I just got a call from Straight Talk about the complaint so they do get through. I had letters written to the BBB, FCC FTC and Straight Talk corporate (which I pulled from the mail because it got resolved the morning I was mailing them).

I even told them I was going to file complaints but based on the level of support that I was talking to , they really didn't care. all I'm saying is they are not being truthful....a "lost" or "cancelled" number can be recovered, they just won't do it unless you apparently get someone else involved.

MariaST

Hi, this is Maria and I work for Straight Talk. I can help you get this resolved right away.

Please email us your contact information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Include your name, contact number, cell phone or serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews