1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Humbly seeking advice, I have been a loyal customer to ST for over 12 years. About 8 months ago, due to a clerical error on their part, my zip code was changed.

After 3 weeks of phone calls, texts, Etc... The only response I get is that if they change my ZIP code back to the original one, I will have to change my phone number. In addition to this, I have had a gut full being throttled. It took almost 4 hours to order something online that should have taken about 30 minutes.

This is my question: I live in a rural area with a Verizon tower approximately 5 miles away. I am researching new phones so that I may tell Straight Talk to shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I had very limited income, so I need the best phone service at the lowest rate possible for my needs.

I am in the process of starting a new home based business, and high-speed internet is essential. Thanks in advance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

MariaST

Hi, RemarkableDolphin236. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Thank you for being a loyal customer despite your bad experience on the sudden change of your phone number. Allow us to gather some information so that we can find a solution on how to fix it. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

On the other hand, you can visit our website to check the available phones that we offer. Just click this link https://shop.straighttalk.com/shop/en/straighttalk/phones and it will direct you to the page.

MariaST

Hi RemarkableDolphin236. This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless.

Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns and questions. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Thank you. We look forward to working with you.

MariaST

Hi, RemarkableDolphin236. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST

Hi RemarkableDolphin236. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I'm sorry that you are having problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.