3.3

I only had enough money to buy a 35 dollar card this time and when I got more money I checked into buying an extra data card which happened the same day as I was looking at what they offered which the highest one is only 2GB I got this text message so I got excited and called no one could help me they said it was a mistake that I had to buy a whole new plan well that sux seeing how Verizon , tracphone and straight talk are all the same company don't you think they should honor this promo anyway I mean isn't there a law against false advertising?I've never had so many problems with either company until lately now it's like one after another. EVERY SiNGLE TIME I HAVE TO DEAL with them !!!!!! Did management go to sleep or what!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Deal.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi FailingStarfish802. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with our service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.