Throttle data anytime they feel like it. Can't verify data usage, they make you text to 611611 for ESTIMATED usage.

You can't get any info from their useless website. Their customer service infuriates me. I demanded a written copy of my usage because I would like to file a complaint with the Attorney General. They refused to furnish anything.

When are we going to get together and file a class action lawsuit for fraud? If anyone is starting one I will gladly participate and share my info.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Quality of service, Unwilling to help, No direct answer, Employee knowledge, Morons at foreign call centers.

Comments

WTF is this iI am only half into my service they advertise 5GB and my phone only shows 2.5GB used since i activated my service. and when i text 611611 it says i used 5.01 GB of data and its not true. Its funny how they say "ESTIMATED DATA USAGE" *** thieves.

MariaST
to Anonymous #1160162
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Count me in

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.