Today I called Straight talk to purchase an international calling plan. The woman in the phone was very nice but clueless and inexperienced.

We've all had our first day in th job so I didn't mind. I was on the phone with her for 26 minutes just to purchase a $10 plan. She kept putting me on hold since she "had to ask for assistance from her floor supervisor." She had verified the country I'm calling to and the foreign number I am going to call too. She then gave me instructions how to I out the phone number when I make the international call and instructed me to turn the phone off then back on?

Did that for about 20 minutes and my international call was still not going through. I checked my bank statement and account had already been charged. Called Straighttalk again and after 15 minutes she said that the plan that was added was a data add-on plan not an international calling plan. She said she couldn't do any refunds and that I basically have to purchase again to get the international calling plan.

It's 10 bucks no big deal. $10 isn't going to make me or break me, but the fact that I have to pay for THIER mistake is just plain wrong. She apologized for the first techs behalf but she kept insisting that I had to pay again to get the service and she had no way to resolve it.

I can't believe I'm the one who has to deal with a mistake I didn't even make!! It's not like I purchased the wrong one, they are the ones who put the wrong plan in my account!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Refund me my money or.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Unreasonableness, Paying for thier mistake, Wasting my time.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. Im Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Were sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent or send us an email at straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly help you with your concern. Thank you.