1.8

For I can't count the how many times, messages are showing as "sending" and not being sent. I am past calling the "support" who focuses on screwing up your phone.

They don't test their internal system changes ans don't update the service. When they have enough external complaints they fix it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi ThirstySeaUrchin601. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry you're having some problems with your messaging. Let us check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi ThirstySeaUrchin601. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with text message. Allow us to help you troubleshoot your phone, and see to it that it is properly provisioned in the system. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.