State: Minnesota Product: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 131 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless in Waite Park, Minnesota - Worst Phone Company

1.3
Every agent gives you different information no matter what the issue or trouble is. I have never spent less than 1.5 hours on any, simple, customer service phone call. When my phone was stolen - it was like pulling teeth trying to activate a new phone with my same phone number. When I decided to *finally* switch my service over to AT & T - they refused to refund me the one month for pre-paid service - even after being told the monies would post to my account in 3-5days. - Again, with three different agents giving different information. After two hours on the phone with three different agents giving me different, conflicting, information, I was left with nothing but elevated blood pressure and increased stress. Certainly a company I will NEVER go back to or recommend to anyone. EVER.
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care
Cons
  • Misleading info from every agent as well as refund promises
  • Every agent gives differing info
  • Two hours for customer service calls
Reason of review