Irving, Texas
2.3

I just received my replacement phone after waiting on them for 2 weeks to send an empty box that I then had to return my phone in and once they received and evaluated my phone, I was sent out the replacement. First, the 2 CSR that i spoke with did not want to give my 2 weeks of credit from the day that i reported it to them b/c it took too long to send the defective device.

Luckily, I kept all notices and emails of when it was delivered, received, and shipped out for return b/c i sent it off the next day after i received it. I was eventually granted my credit accordingly after I had to give them a siple math lesson on counting days. NOW I'm not able to download MMS messages and being told that I don't have the data to do so which should not be happening if i'm supposed to have UNLIMITED data!!! Customer service was horrible and unable to help ( as always).

He had me re-program my phone, re-start, claimed he made a manual adjustment so re-start again...only to still have the same issue. Then rudely ended conversation after I confirmed that he can't resolve the issue. I've been with Straight Talk for 2 years but the customer service I have received regarding my last few issues have definitely give me a reason to find a new provider that is reliable, dependable, honest, and has legitimate customer service. Unlimited should be unlimited and not 3GB high speed and 2GB afterwards...that's only 5 which is NOT unlimited.

Then they don't even have 4G speeds so dropping from 3G speed is like dropping to dial up. It's terrible customer service, professional service, and false advertisements

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments