I buy my groceries online from Walmart and I guess that's how Straight Talk got my debit card information. They have pulled $57.21 out of my account and I don't have an account with them.

I called Straight Talk and they said I had to contact my bank and have them dispute it. Its a bummer deal because I like the convenience of getting my groceries online and driving right to Walmart to get them without having to go in. I guess I will no longer be able to do that. Walmart needs to get this figured out and take responsibility for this.

They are going to lose a lot of customers with fraudulent charges being made. BE CAREFUL PEOPLE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: fraud.

Comments

MariaST

Hi MarkedGreatWhiteShark811. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further investigate this matter and provide the best possible resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

@MariaST

Thank you for replying. I did end up getting in touch with Straight Talk Wireless previously and my bank and they resolved this situation.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews