My phone is out of high speed internet. Why cant u sell a card on the side for say $9.99 so ur customers would have high speed all month long.

Sounds like win win to me. We have unlimited u have mo money mo money!!! Oh I just saw that I have to enter at least100 words so Ill try to do that now. First I appologise for my short complain then Ty for the good service and affordable prices along with the ability to be late buying new card without being harrased about being late.

I do like ur servise. I JUST need the whole month of high speed internet!

Pardon me for a minute while I count the number of words in my complaint and compliment. If I do t come back itsbbcause I completed my minimum amount of words.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 07, 2014.

Comments

MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

to MariaST #1601671

I am having problems with my straight talk phone I cannot receive or make calls