I have an account with straight talk and have had for years phone number 903-588-**** and the problem is my phone quit working and I can't get in it to retrive any information like account number and I know I have some reward point that I would like to redeem for the purchase of a new phone. So if you would be so kind to tell me how I can get into my account I would greatly appreciate it.

Melinda Peterson

903-588-****

User's recommendation: Make sure you have information you might need from your phone wrote down somewhere in case you can't get in your phone!

Location: Sulphur Springs, Texas

Comments

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand your concern and we are sorry for the trouble. Your account number is the IMEI/MEID number of your device. If you are using an unlocked phone, it is the last 15-digit of your SIM card. Unfortunately, because of the fraudulent activity that we have experienced, our procedures were updated.

We are unable to provide the IMEI/ESN or any account information. This is to ensure the security of your account. We can only help you find the information you need and verify if it is correct. Let us see what we can do to help you resolve this issue.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews