Verified Reviewer

Issue #1 Trying to get my current phone# 402-917-**** released so it can be transferred to Tmobile. I do not have this phone is was lost, so I have no way to receive any text confirmation, however I do have the IMEI# and Pin# that was used on the account.

I had 2 lines phone# 402-917-**** and 531-225-**** (Phone ending #2812 has already been transferred)

I need to have my 402-917-**** release so it can be transferred

Issue #2 I ordered a new Iphone 11 on order# 4623**** I was told 3 times on 2/4 and 2/5 that my phone was unable to be fulfilled and that refund# 9708****MYWUPNAE was submitted to refund my $326.19 to my account.

on 2/9 the new Iphone 11 showed up at my door, and now I do not need this phone as I have already purchased another phone because I was told multiple times that the phone was being refunded. So I need to know how to return this phone, and I dont feel I should be responsible for shipping it back to you.

Issue #3 I need to make sure that my son's cell phone that we purchased awhile back is unlocked with Straight talk. That was an Iphone SE I have the IMEI # that I can provide to make sure this phone is unlocked with ST

I no longer have access to my Straight talk account online, because once I transferred phone# 531-225-**** I can no longer access my account.

I have spent over 20 hours over the past few weeks trying to get resolution to these issues.. I continue to get transferred, call disconnected, and completely hung up on my agents.

User's recommendation: I would no longer recommend Straight talk based on never able to get resolution from customer service.

Preferred solution: I would like a refund for the phone, and I would like my current phone # released and I would like my son's phone unlocked. .

Location: Omaha, Nebraska

Comments

#2132052

Hi Shannon M Bub. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand where you are coming from, and we deeply apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Unfortunately, because of the fraudulent activity that we have experienced, our procedures were updated. We are unable to provide the IMEI/ESN or any account information. This is to ensure the security of your account.

We can only help you find the information you need and verify if it is correct. Let us see what we can do to help you resolve this issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews