Because of the COVID-19 virus I havent been able to work and my family lives 2000 miles away and my mother is having surgery and I need help with some airtime please. I have job opportunities but no way for nor them to contact one another. Will you please help me?

User's recommendation: Great service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Cheap and no contract.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Customer service ineffective.

Location: Dickinson, North Dakota

Comments

#1978907

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO CONTACT STRAIGHTTALK TO RESOLVE MY ISSUE? I CANCELLED AND AM STILL BEING BILLED!!!!

What kind of help with airtime ?

Hi Janssen, this is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. thank you for contacting us.

Our team is continually working on potential solutions to offer some support to as many of our customers as possible. Please click here https://www.straighttalk.com/covid/ for an important update.

Hi Janssen. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We recognize this is a difficult time for everyone, but please know we’re here to support you. Our team is continually working on potential solutions to offer some support to as many of our customers as possible.

Please click here https://www.straighttalk.com/covid/ for an important update. Thank you for your patience.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews