1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

do not set your straight talk phone up on auto pay they have a problem with only deducting the right amount for services only. Every two or three months there auto pay will try in deduct 91.75 from your account instead of 55.00 for the unlimited plan on your banking account.

When everver you call them to try in explain and send them you banking information so they can fix there mistake seeing it charges you AN 35.00 OVERDRAFT CHARGE ON YOUR BANK. THEY NEVER PAY FOR THE OVERDRAFT FEES . IM PRINTING EVERYTRANSACTION WHILE THERE DOING THIS AND NOT FIXING THERE MISTAKE . I HAVE A LOT OF BILLS ON AUTO PAY THIS IS THE ONLY COMPANY THAT TAKES THE WRONG AMOUNT OCCURS AND OVERDRAFT AND WILL NOT FIX THERE MISTAKE!

ALL MY AUTO DRAFT PAYMENTS ARE DOWN TO THE CENTS I CANNOT KEEP AFFORDING MISTAKES LIKE THIS ESPECIALLY WHEN IT NOT MY FAULT BUT I HAVE TO PAY MY BANK THE FEES THAT OCCURS.

IM SAVING ALL RECEIPTS AND TRANSACTIONS , THEY WILL BE SUED AND BE REPAYING THESE FEES THIS IS UNPROFESSIONAL AUTO DRAFT IS SUPPOSE TO BE WORRY FREE AND SECURE. NOT HERE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, People who couldnt speak good english, Customer service or lack of.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi LiterateCloudedLeopard. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.