Verified Reviewer

Resolved
1.3
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 05

Finally after many calls they found that AT&T had not real eased my port. This should have been resolved the first time I called.

But one it was removed my port went thru. After talking to MANY hours and agents at straight talk it was finally found and fixed. The straight talk agents need to be better trained to problem solve instead of reading out of a manual. They also do not read the documented info.

Thankful Ebony at Verizon took the lead and powered thru and fixed it.

And the ONE agent at straight talk who noticed the problem too. Took 10 days but it ported successfully.

Original review posted by user Jan 02

I have been trying to get my account straight with them for over a week now. After trying to port my phone over from AT&T to save money it has turned into the biggest fiasco ever.

31/2 days of literally constant phone calls to them, got me 3g with no text, data. I could only call out. Thats it. So I went to Apple and bought a new home and trying to switch to Verizon.

Im on day 7 with no phone. No one seems to ever have answers to the problems. Its like they read from a script and cannot answer anything themselves. The have to talk to a mysterious tech who most of the time has no answers either.

If my phone is not transferred by Monday Im contacting a lawyer. This is my business phone line. Im losing customers every min my phone doesn't work.

Im beyond frustrated at this point. Verizon has submitted over 40 port requests.DON'T USE THEM!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Access/ activation issues.

Preferred solution: Off my phone to Verizon now.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Non i have found yet.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Very rude and non english speaking, Worst customer service ever, Employee knowledge, Slow internet.

• bad service
  • straight talk managers hotline
  • cell phone providers
  • port cell phone number
  • network providers
  • Tracfone Bait And Switch
  • Trac-fone
  • Walmarket Complaint

Comments

MariaST

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Please accept my sincere apology. I am very sorry to learn that your experience with our service, was less than adequate. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Kindly contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can provide a concrete resolution.

You may also contact our Customer Care at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews