1.3

I had a phone stolen and the police got it back I bought a new phone and transferred all data to it when I called to get block token off phone was told it would cost $42 when I called back the price went to $67 asked to talk to a supervisor and the cost went up to$125 and this was all in less than an hour all l would like is the block off the one of the

phone to use it for a emergency phone if I have to pay to have this happen I will stop using straight talk and I will make sure everyone I know on line and in person will know how you people run your company

User's recommendation: Don't bye a high price phone and use it on straight talk wireless they will put a block if you decide to stop using them under one year.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Grand Rapids, Minnesota

Comments

#2119362

Hi John. H Gsw.

This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Our sincere apology for the inconvenience that you have encountered with our service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant. Give us another chance to make things right for you.

To further discuss this, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it to a new window for chat support. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews