recommended by a friend I purchased straight talk service, got my phone, updated once, automatic renewals monthly, didn't have a problem for several years. now it is one thing after another.

I needed an update, they sold me a phone that had a warning window that kept popping up, I called immediately, had to get on another phone, they did something and said it was fixed, once 30 days was up the problem came back. And now they will only send me a replacement but I am done.

their customer service is SO BAD sometimes I think they are just messing with me, it is inconceivable that this company exists. obviously I am done with straight talk!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement.

Comments

I know how you feel. I have been phoneless since Xmas eve.So part of it was my fault.

Two phones later I still have to wait till the 4th for a new sim card. And I will bet the farm that I wil have to go back to Verizon. Gross. They suck even worse.

So tired of dealing with Apu. Speak Engrish.

MariaST
to Anonymous #1086874
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.