So My boyfriend has been with straight talk for over 2 years.He had never had any problems with them until he purchased a new Straight talk phone at Walmart.

His SIM card did not fit into the new phone, so we called the company to activate the new SIM card, that came with the phone, with his same phone number. Shouldn't be a problem, right? So wrong! First off it takes 20 minutes before you can even speak to a real person, then when you finally get one, they can't speak English!!

Then they sit there and type the whole time without solving your problems or talking to you, and if you ask what's taking so long they tell you it's just gonna take another minute. You end up on the phone for hours! Second, they read out of a book and will feed you any lines they can just to "make you satisfied" with a bunch of lies! They messed up the SIM card that came with the phone, so they told us they would send a new SIM card 4 times!!

And we never received one. And if you ever ask to speak to a supervisor, they all say they are a supervisor.

They ended up deactivating his old SIM card cause they were sending us a new one, supposedly. So after hours of wasted time they had deactivated his number, so for a month and a half he was without a phone. And after he found out it was deactivated he called the automated system to pay his bill thinking that would solve the problem, it didn't.

But they still charged him! We were able to call up and get his money back, thank goodness!

But after all that time we have never got anything resolved, he ended up going to a new company and getting a new number!NEVER USE STRAIGHT TALK!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Straight Talk Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was wasting my time, being hung up on and inability to fix problem. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Straight Talk Wireless and straight talk wireless cell phone activation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.