I just received my LG Rebel phone from Straight Talk by FedEx, yesterday.I ordered the phone with a $45 unlimited plan.

So I spent nearly $100 altogether. And for what? For a phone that won't even *** activate. Robbery.

I followed the instructions and went online to input my pin and my SIM card number and also personal info, only to be informed that the phone could not be activated! Then I used another phone to call the 877 number to do the same thing and was prompted to turn off phone, turn it back on, call a number to see of activation worked and guess what? Nothing! I just got a recording that stated calls could not be made from my phone.

Even though I activated it and even though I spent nearly 50 bucks for my plan. What the ***?

I should have gone back to Boost.It didn't take an arm and a leg to simply activate a phone with them.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Lg Cell Phone Activation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi. Im Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Were sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent or send us an email at straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly help you with your concern. Thank you.