State: New Jersey City: Cranford Product: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 135 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Customer Care Review from Cranford, New Jersey

I live in Tallahassee. As you may have heard, my city is experiencing widespread outages because of hurricane Hermine and the city is saying it could be two weeks before things get back to normal. Fortunately, my cell phone is working which is how I am submitting this. And I am lucky in that I have power to half of my apartment which allows me to power up my laptop. But DSL will be down for god knows how long because of all the damage caused by hundreds of trees being blown down and taking out power and cable infrastructure down as well. So I am paying $50 a month for unlimited data from Straight Talk, and $98 a month to CenturyLink for DSL, but still will have no internet access to my laptop for possibly another week or longer. Tethering would solve my problem ... except Straight Talk and the cable cartel would rather screw paying customers like me.
MariaST
#1208195

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Review