Baught a new phone yesterday and a 45.00 service plan.Transferred service and my same number to the new phone.

It took over an hour then once it was done I couldnt send a text or call anyone? I was on phone with a straight talk person for more than an hour. She said it should start up last night. This morning still nothing??

Then a few minutes ago I contacted Straight Talk Tech dept. for help. They said they could help me, but what was I willing to pay. I spent almost $200.00 on phone plus the card.

Ive spent enough and Im not paying for help they should be doing for free.

Thats B.S.Mary

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Straight Talk Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Straight Talk Wireless and straight talk wireless cell phone activation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.